It’s no secret that video is huge. Just open up any social media platform and you’d be inundated with a wide range of videos produced by professionals and novices. In fact, in a 2020 study, Wyzowl noted that 81% of businesses use video as a marketing tool.
But does that sheer number of video content translate into anything tangible for businesses?
Videos get the word out there
· Video promotion is 600% more effective than print and direct mail combined. (Diode Digital, 2019)
Videos bring in the visitors
· According to Forrester Research, including video in an email leads to a 200-300% increase in click-through rate. (Forrester Research, 2019)
· Companies which use videos in their marketing enjoy 27% higher CTR than those which don’t. (Aberdeen Group, 2019)
· Video ads have an average click-through rate (CTR) of 1.84%, the highest click-through rate of all digital ad formats. (BI Intelligence, 2019)
· 76% say videos helped them increase traffic. (Wyzowl, 2018)
Emails are more effective with videos
· 43% of consumers are more likely to read email newsletters that include links to videos. (Animoto, 2015) · 56% of consumers have watched a company video that came through email. (Animoto, 2020).