Now is the ideal time for Malaysia to surge ahead of the pack because the promise of AI is still far from being fully realised. The 37th global edition of World AI Show – Malaysia, supported by Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC), is scheduled to take place virtually on July 13, 2022, with a special emphasis on the Malaysian market.
The show will feature eye-opening keynotes, use-case presentations, product exhibitions, panel discussions and tech talks to find solutions for issues and trends within the AI space.
Growth of AI in Malaysia.
Around the world, AI is gradually being incorporated into a variety of businesses. Malaysia has made great advancements in the way the healthcare and fashion industries currently function. Unsurprisingly, this is a result of the Fourth Industrial Revolution’s drive to challenge the status quo in the healthcare sector and perhaps even lower mortality rates in the long run. Anticipation for the next industrial revolution includes expectations for AI to significantly advance and permeate more industries.
Dimitrios Kalogeropoulos, Digital Health and Innovation Expert, WHO, emphasizes that, “Digital health inclusion and equity will soon be inherited wicked problems. And while small interventions may continue benefiting some vulnerable groups for some time, a sustaining longer term innovation strategy mandates a new paradigm that unites stakeholders, drives directionality and impact and elevates a sense of policy purpose.”
Jacky Cheong, Head of Enterprise Data Governance at Celcom Axiata who is also the winner of the Malaysian Technology Excellence Awards for Enterprise Data Governance, 2022 stated, “Without good Governance on Data, the advance technologies of AI/ML/RPA would not be working efficiently and effectively in delivering business values.”
Jiunn Hao, the Director of APAC Partnerships at Dataiku stated, “Dataiku will show attendees how extraordinary AI for everyday purpose is brought to life in this edition of the World AI Show, Malaysia 2022. As a Lead sponsor, we await the opportunity to connect and discuss how to realise your AI strategy at scale and speed; no matter the stage of AI or analytics maturity. Meet us at our booth to find out more on how Data Science meets Everyday Use!”
The show will feature a groundbreaking collaboration of experts such as:
- Ms. Sofia Paes – Data Policy Advisor, Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications of Estonia, Estonia
- Mr. Navin Sinnathamby – Head, AgTech, Sectorial Pilots & DroneTech, Ecosystem Development Division, Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation Sdn. Bhd (MDEC)
- Mr. Teo Hong Sen – Solutions Engineer, Alteryx, Singapore
- Ms. Judy Nam – Principal Solutions Engineer Director, Dataiku
- Mr. Alexandre Hubert – RVP, Sales SEA, Dataiku
- Mr. Pranay Roy – Solution Engineering Manager, TigerGraph APJ
- Ms. Katrina Briedis – Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Denodo, Australia
- Mr. Nilesh Timbadia – Chief Information Officer, The Port of Tanjung Pelepas (PTP), Malaysia
- Mr. Badril Abu Bakar – Deputy Director, Malaysian Agricultural Research and Development Institute (MARDI)
- Dr. Waqas Khalid Obeidy – Chief Innovation Officer, TheLorry, Malaysia
- Dr. Sasa Arvoski – Program Director AI & Robotics, Associate Professor, Raffles University, Malaysia
- Mr. Fawzi Bessaih – Head of Data Science, Airasia Singapore; to name a few.
The event will focus on topics such as:
- Leveraging digital transformation through Malaysia’s AI national strategy;
- AI & RPA: Accelerating the pace of digital transformation;
- The democratization of analytics; transforming business with Artificial Intelligence;
- How data virtualization accelerates machine learning and AI projects;
- Leveraging intelligent automation: the role of AI and automation in ITOps;
- Analyzing the growth of conversational AI in a post-Covid world and much more.
“Innovation does not need to confine to what we’re used to doing, and you don’t necessarily need to always stick to one way to solve a problem. We need to move beyond the paradigm and bring in new ideas. The 37th global edition of World AI Show is designed to address these matters in question and pave the way to move ahead,” stated Mithun Shetty, CEO, Trescon.
The show will be hosted on the virtual events platform Vmeets to help participants network and conduct business in an interactive and immersive virtual environment. Participants can also engage with the speakers during Q&A sessions and network with solution providers/sponsors at their virtual exhibition booths, private consultation rooms and meeting tables.
The 37th global edition of World AI Show – Malaysia is officially Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC) , & officially sponsored by:
- Lead Sponsor – Dataiku & Strateq;
- Gold Sponsors – Denodo, Alteryx, Service Now & Tiger Graph;
- Bronze Sponsor – Snowflake
To get your complimentary passes, visit – World AI Show – Malaysia.
World Business Outlook is the official media partner for the event