After the grand success of the previous edition, the 3rd Annual Africa Digital Banking Summit -Innovation and Excellence Awards – which is now rebranded as 4th Edition Connected Banking East Africa is back with much bigger stronger and larger than before, themed as “Accelerating Financial Inclusion through Digital Adoption” the Summit will held on 22th of September 2022, in a Hybrid Format in Nairobi, Kenya.
Africa is fully embracing the potential of financial technology, in spite of various challenges. There have also been several positive developments that give hope to steer towards a more financially inclusive environment, such as the rise of the mobile money economy and improving infrastructure, as well as the recognition by national governments to support the design and implementation of digital identity schemes.
In order to remain relevant, banks are being forced to reconsider how they operate their businesses. Bankers who have been relying on traditional methods are under pressure to transform their business and operating models by adopting innovative digital ways.
The Summit will host leaders and experts from across the region representing, Banks, Insurance Companies, FinTechs and TechFins, Digital and NeoBanks, Non-Banking Financial Organizations, Cooperatives, Investments funds and Asset Management Companies.
- Crafting a Cashless Economy.
- Accelerating Digital Transformation.
- Strengthening Operational Resilience.
- Strategies to Mitigate Cyber Crimes.
- Security – An all-pervasive model.
- Identity and Access Management.
- Acclimatizing to the Evolving Regulatory Environment.
- Trends and Challenges in the Digital Only Model.
- Synergies Between traditional FIs and Telecoms.
- Role of AI, ML and Robotics in Financial Services.
What’s in store for you at 4th Edition Connected Banking East Africa?
- Engage with new Audiences.
- Exclusive Branding.
- Meet Experts and Influencers.
- Gain an Edge, with latest perspective.
Find us at: https://connected-banking.com
Contact us: email@example.com or 44 20 3808 8625
World Business Outlook is the media partner for the event.