Leading manufacturer and distributor of zero emission electric powered vehicles serving the cargo, delivery, shuttle, transit, and school bus markets, Greenpower recently announced its participation in several major industry conferences and events in the second quarter of 2022.
GreenPower will be showcasing its all-electric, zero-emission vehicle line, meeting with consumers, customers and the investor community being a part of these conferences.
Here is the full itinerary of events the company will be participating in.
National Association of Fleet Administrators (NAFA) Institute and Expo
April 11-13 in Columbus, Ohio
- The NAFA Expo brings together fleet professionals from all over North America in the corporate, government, public safety, utility and education segments.
- GreenPower will be exhibiting in booth #934 with the EV Star Cargo Plus.
CALACT Spring Conference & Expo
April 19-22 in Newport Beach, Calif.
- CALACT represents the interests of small, rural, and specialized transportation providers.
- GreenPower will be showcasing its passenger transport capabilities with EV Star ADA.
Advanced Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo
May 9-12 in Long Beach, Calif.
- The ACT Expo is North America’s largest advanced transportation technology and clean fleet event.
- GreenPower will be displaying BEAST, EV Star ADA, the EV Star Cargo and available for briefings at booth #911.
Oklahoma Transit Association (OTA) Spring Conference
May 23-25 in Norman, Okla.
- OTA represents urban, small urban, suburban, rural and tribal transit agencies in Oklahoma, and is the leading voice in the state for public transit.
CalStart Zero-Emission Truck Showcase
June 7-8 in Fontana, Calif.
- The Zero-Emission Truck showcase, sponsored by CARB and CALSTART, will showcase HVIP eligible vehicles and offer a hands-on experience through a ride and drive.
- GreenPower will be showcasing its cargo transport capabilities with the EV Star Cargo on display and the EV Star CC featured at the ride and drive.
Government Fleet Expo and Conference
May 23-26 in Detroit, Mich.
- Government Fleet Expo is the largest annual conference for public fleets and is known for their conference program and immersive exhibitions serving public fleet professionals.
- GreenPower will be showcasing the EV Star Cargo at booth #627.
School Transportation News Expo
June 3-7 in Indianapolis, Ind.
- The School Transportation News Expo brings together industry leaders and consumers to discuss topics and conversations that make a difference in the school bus industry.
- GreenPower will showcase its new electric BEAST school bus which spotlights its expert student transport capabilities at booth #309.
American Association of Airport Executives Conference & Exposition
June 5-8 in Seattle, Wash.
- The American Association of Airport Executives Conference and Expo features resources and solutions to elevate airport operations.
- GreenPower will be exhibiting in booth #607.
Oregon Pupil Transportation Association (OPTA) Summer Conference and Trade Show
June 20-23 in Welches, Ore.
- OPTA Summer show will bring together the latest innovations in student transit and provide leadership training for industry professionals.
- GreenPower will showcase its new electric BEAST school bus, and industry leader in safety and efficiency.