After completing a series of high-level future-tech events on Cloud and Data Centers in Jakarta, Manila, Dubai, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Africa, Qatar and Egypt, Trescon’s World Cloud Show is set to make its return to India, as a physical, in-person event.
The 18th edition of this global series is anticipated to create a significant impact on the cloud and data center landscape in India.
Taking place on 14 September 2022, at the Taj Lands End in Mumbai, C-suit attendees such as Global CIOs & CTOs, Chief Cloud Officers, Heads of IT Infrastructure, Heads of IT Networks, IT Compliance, and Cloud Specialists among other Cloud & Data Center decision makers will be attending the India edition of World Cloud Show.
Innovative solution providers are expected to showcase emerging projects, products, solutions, and breakthroughs in the cloud sector. The widespread presence will offer a fantastic opportunity to maintain the ‘Cloud Vision,’ while presenting a strong international outlook – on which Indian government’s initiatives are centered. India is intended to become the top location for investments in cloud computing, data dissemination, and other cloud-related services under the Cloud Vision initiative.
To explore the latest cloud and digital infrastructure trends, along with data centers that will drive the next phase of cloud transformation in India, following early adopters of this future-tech have confirmed their participation as speakers:
- Roberto Frongia – Strategy & Operations Director, Technology and Digital Compute & Innovation, Neom
- Amajit Gupta – CEO, Lightstorm
- Prasanna C – Head of Product and Marketing, Lightstorm
- Ananth Kumar – Engineering Leader, Site 24×7
- Ashish Sharma – Strategy Head Special Projects, Web Werks
- Suresh Chandrasekaran – Executive Vice President, Denodo
- Suresh Sankaranarayanan – Senior EVP & Chief Technology Officer, Kotak General Insurance
- Ankur Varshney – Chief Technology Officer, SBI Payments
- Nikunj Jain – CIO and Digital Leader, Procter & Gamble, India
- Dr. Avadhut Chandrakant Parab – Chief Information Officer, Parle Agro
- Rajgopal Nayak – CTO, Metro Brands
- Vamsi Krishna Ithamraju – CTO, Axis Mutual Fund
“Cloud Native architectures are as much an engineering cultural choice (if not more) as they are about solving for scale,” stated Vamsi Krishna Ithamraju, CTO of Axis Mutual Fund, a leader with over 18 years of industry experience, and also one of the esteemed speakers at World Cloud Show – India.
“We’re happy to gather industry leaders, innovative solution providers, and regional & international policymakers under one roof; to embark on the exciting digital transformation journey,” Mithun Shetty, CEO of Trescon was found quoting.
“Data and Technology are at the heart of our digital business strategy and Cloud is what gives life to this heart. This is how great organizations create a superior experience for consumers and customers,” stated Nikunj Jain, CIO and Digital leader of Proctor & Gamble, India.
World Cloud Show – India edition is officially:
- Supported By: NITI Aayog
- Co-Powered By: Lightstorm
- Gold Partner: Site24x7 & Web Werks
- Silver Partner: Denodo
World Business Outlook is the official media partner for the event