Today, Zoom Video Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZM) unveiled its Zoom Up Partner Program, a unified, holistic, global partner framework that makes it simple for partners to transact and grow their business with Zoom.
The Zoom Up Partner Program (Zoom Up) rewards partners for their continued investments in Zoom, introduces new ways to engage and leverage the Zoom Platform, and for the first time, offers the resale of Zoom Phone with Zoom calling plans for qualified partners in select countries, in addition to Zoom Phone BYOC.
According to the firm’s claims, Zoom Up incentivizes and empowers partners to gain further knowledge and expertise, expand their customer reach, and differentiate their business by providing five key business benefits:
● Launch of Zoom Phone with Native Capabilities: Enables qualified partners in select countries to sell the full suite of Zoom Phone licenses with Zoom calling plans, opening the opportunity for resale partners to easily offer the full Zoom Platform, in addition to Zoom Phone BYOC.
● A Single and Simple Architecture: A unified, holistic framework enables further alignment and cohesiveness between Zoom and partners – such as resellers, carriers, distributors, ISV, Master Agents, referral partners, and more – by providing an easy-to-follow pathway that clearly communicates requirements and benefits.
● Rewards for Partner Investment: This newly redesigned program directly aligns partner rewards with the partner’s level of investment in Zoom, incentivizing continued growth within Zoom’s rich ecosystem of partner resources.
● Expertise and Transformation: Zoom Up gives partners the opportunity to expand their Zoom skill sets through new competencies and accreditations. Zoom Up provides a clear roadmap of how partners can further develop their desired areas of expertise.
● Marketing to Accelerate Partner Growth: The new Zoom Up Partner Program is also unlocking additional marketing benefits and resources for partners. From the Partner Demand Center for demand generation in any language to additional marketing development funds for the highest levels of the Zoom Up Partner Program.
Jacob Pereira, Head of Partners, APAC, Zoom stated “Our partners have always been key to Zoom’s growth and expansion in the Asia Pacific, and we are excited to take our collaborations to the next level through the Zoom Up Partner Program.”
Mr. Pereira added: “As organizations in the region make the transition to a hybrid workspace, we want to make it easier for our ever-expanding ecosystem of partners and their customers to leverage our robust, reliable, and feature-rich video communications platform. As an advocate of joint success, we remain committed to supporting our partners as they grow their business with Zoom and we are excited to bring enhanced availability for Zoom Phone BYOC in the Asia Pacific and Zoom Phone native capabilities in Australia and New Zealand for qualifying partners.” Dominic McDonald, CEO, of ULAP stated “Our partnership with Zoom has only reiterated for us the importance of supporting our customers as they look to evolve and operate seamlessly in a work-from-anywhere environment. We look forward to a deeper and continued collaboration through the Zoom Up Partner Program, as well as leveraging Zoom’s platform, services, and resources to further grow our business in the region.”
Press Release received on Mail