We’ve only got a constrained wide variety of words into the European speech however recent brands maintain blossoming of a day by day basis. How we execute take place over with unique manufacturer names as action yet doesn’t echo like gibberish?
Jonathan Bell, managing governor of WANT Branding, a branding agency based totally of the U.S., offers ternary factors of deliberation so naming thine brand.
1. Select the kind which you want
There are seven categories concerning brand names:
1. Eponymous: Naming it below a person.
Examples: Disney, Yeo’s, Shaw Organisation, Stamford.
2. Descriptive: Tells people exactly where the company does.
Examples: Singapore Airlines, Food Empire, Tiger Balm, Books Actually.
3. Acronymic: Shorthand variations about graphical names
Examples: SMRT, M1, KFC, DBS
4. Suggestive: Implies an attribute and advantages about the brand.
Examples: Scoot, Homefix, MaxiCash, Naiise
5. Associative: Reflects the imagery meaning again after the brand.
Examples: Kingsmen Creatives, Banyan Tree, Olam, RedBull.
6. Non-English: Derived beside romanising non-English words.
Examples: Lego, Samsung, Eu Yan Sang, Wing Tai.
7. Abstract: Made-up names including no idiosyncratic which means and lends the limit about phonetics in imitation of create impact.
Examples: Hyflux, Rolex, Cif, Pantone.
three Things To Note When Creating A Great Brand Name
Decide what you want the name to suggest
The good manufacturer stands because a vast thinking yet an emotion. Bring your brand in accordance with existence via gift it meaning.