Talend, a global leader in data integration and integrity, announced the speaker lineup for its Talend Connect 2021 APAC customer conference. The event will be held virtually on Tuesday, November 9th, at 08:30 am SGT.
Talend Connect 2021 will bring together Talend executives, data industry leaders, experts, and customers from around the Asia Pacific and the world to share and discover the benefits of leveraging healthy data, building a modern data environment, and achieving valuable business outcomes.
Award-winning customers and industry experts sharing best practices that have transformed their companies include:
- Shail Jain, Global Lead, Data & AI, Accenture, and David M. Malloy, Executive Director – Global Consumer Data Lead, Consumer Engagement, and Creative Ops Tech Lead, The Estée Lauder Companies, will join Talend CEO Christal Bemont’s keynote on “When business gets weird, the tough get healthy data.”
- Datin Habsah Nordin, Head, Enterprise Data, Petronas, will speak on “Simplify compliance, minimize risk.”
- Stewart Bond, Research Director, Data Integration & Data Intelligence Software, IDC, and Sullivan McConnell, Chief Data Officer, The Hartford, will speak on “Data: The Foundation for Enterprise Intelligence.”
- Emmanuel Sonubi, comedic genius and data professional, wraps up the Executive Forum with a few laughs in “Data is the new Bacon.”
- Randy Bean, author of Fail Fast, Learn Faster: Lessons in Data-Driven Leadership in an Age of Disruption, Big Data, and AI, will discuss “The Ripple Effect.”
Exploring best practices for data professionals, Talend Connect 2021 will include a technology track covering costs of unhealthy data, fixing your customer data, simplifying compliance, and getting valuable data insights. A business track will offer solutions for business leaders, covering topics such as building a healthy data culture to working with challenging customers. Talend Connect 2021 will help attendees understand how to break down barriers to a healthy data environment, encourage discussion, and, in the process, drive innovation
Source – As Reported by Talend